Mexico Public Safety reports the arrest of 28-year-old Samantha J. Thompson on Sunday, September 10, 2023 for a Boone County warrant.
28-year-old Kaitlyn A. Rubio was arrested Sunday, September 10, 2023 for a St. Charles warrant.
Calls for service:
Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service over the weekend starting on Friday, September 8, 2023:
- Suspicious person on East Promenade and at Bougainville.
- Stealing or theft on Fairground Road.
- Careless and imprudent driver at North Jefferson.
- Property damage on Harwood and at West Boulevard/Clark and on Hendricks/Wade.
- Shoplifting at 1101 West Monroe.
- Suspicious vehicle at Teal Lake Park.
Public Safety went to the following calls on Saturday, September 9, 2023:
- Unwanted subject on South Jefferson.
- Careless and imprudent drivers at South Missouri and on West Jackson and at West Whitley/Wade and on North Jefferson/Meyers.
- Harassment at West Breckenridge.
- Scam on Green Meadows Drive and Park Creek Drive.
- Stealing or theft at 3848 South Clark.
- Trespassing on West Robinson.
- Unlawful ATV operation at North Calhoun/Pleasant.
- Suspicious person on South Coal/Bolivar.
Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls yesterday (Sunday), September 10, 2023:
- Unwanted subject at 2783 South Clark.
- Property damage on North Mississippi.
- Shoplifting at 600 West Jackson.
- Unlawful ATV operation on MacFarland/Cleveland and on East Central/Jefferson.
- Domestic verbal dispute at the South Olive apartment building.
- Suspicious person on West Pearson.
A two-car accident on Friday, September 8, 2023 on Love at Dorsey. According to the Mexico Public Safety Department accident report it happened when a vehicle driven by 43-year-old Lori A. Dubes of Centralia turned sharply and collided into the drivers side of a vehicle driven by 38-year-old Paul A. Dorsey of Mexico. No injuries were reported.
A two-car accident on Friday, September 8, 2023 at the Highway 54 Bypass exit. According to the Mexico Public Safety Department accident report it happened when a vehicle driven by 61-year-old Terry Blakely of Mexico took a right turn in the left turn land and collided with a vehicle driven by 48-year-old Darla Cassidy of Wellsville. No injuries were reported.