Mexico Public Safety reports the arrest of 31-year-old Donald J.M. Wright on Friday, September 29, 2023 for Failure to Register As a Sex Offender.
46-year-old Trafton C. Clark was arrested on Saturday, September 30, 2023 for a Pike County warrant.
29-year-old Sierrah M. Dyer was arrested on Sunday, October 1, 2023 for a D.W.I. and for Child Endangerment times three.
Calls for service:
Mexico Public Safety responded to the following calls for service over the weekend starting on Friday, September 29, 2023:
- Vehicle break-in on Baker.
- Suspicious person at Hardin Park and on Baker.
- Trespassing at the East Liberty apartment building.
- Stealing or theft on North Washington and at North Jefferson.
- Property damage on Park.
- Public Safety went to the following calls for service on Saturday, September 30, 2023:
- Suspicious vehicle at South Clark.
- Careless and imprudent driver on South Morris Street and at the Highway 54 Bypass.
- Vehicle break-in on North Olive.
- Suspicious person at Country Side and on East Liberty.
- Suspicious vehicle at East Liberty and on North Missouri.
- Stealing or theft at Fairground Road.
- Intoxicated person driving on South Washington and at West Jackson.
- Suicidal subject on Quantico Road.
- Attempted stealing or theft at 508 East Liberty.
- Suspicious noise on West Jackson.
- Property damage at East Holt.
- Mexico Public Safety went to these calls for service yesterday (Sunday), October 1, 2023:
- Suspicious person on East Monroe and at Green Boulevard and on Fairground Road and at East Liberty and on North Jefferson/Meyers.
- Careless and imprudent driver at South Clark.
- Unwanted subject on East Liberty.
- Domestic physical incident at Yale.
A one-car accident in the 3900 block of South Clark Street on Sunday, October 1, 2023. According to the Mexico Public Safety accident report it happened when a vehicle driven by 33-year-old Jakwuan McPike was traveling south on South Clark Street when passing by Sydenstricker Genetics. The vehicle left the roadway and collided with a fence row, coming to rest against a utility pole. No injuries were reported.