Unattended Cooking Cause of Wednesday Night Fulton House Fire

Unattended cooking is the cause of about one hundred thousand dollars worth of damage to a house in Fulton last (Wednesday) night.

It happened just after 11 last (Wednesday) night at 1211 Circle Drive at a one story house in Fulton.

Five occupants were at home at the time of the fire and were able to get out on their own.

The Fulton Fire Department brought the fire under control within 30 minutes.

The American Red Cross was called in to assist the occupants of the home with their needs.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s