Space Heater Causes Fulton House Fire

A portable space heater is to blame for a house fire in Fulton last (Tuesday) night that caused an estimated forty thousand dollars in damages.

Fulton Fire Department went to the fire just after five last (Tuesday) night at 9 Callaway Drive.

The fire originated in the basement and was determined to be accidental.

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s