Jefferson City Dorm Fire

Unattended cooking is the likely cause of a fire at a Dorm last (Wednesday) night in Jefferson City.

The Jefferson City Fire Department went to the fire in the 800 block of Locust Street.

Heavy smoke was coming from the 2nd floor of the building, the fire was found to be on a stovetop.

Limited smoke and water damage was reported to the dorm room.

No injuries in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s