Electrical Fire At Mexico Residence

A failed electrical outlet to blame for a fire at a house in the 1800 block of Country Place Court in Mexico last (Monday) night.

According to Mexico Public Safety it happened just before 8.


The fire was in the wall of a bedroom and scorched some of the wall and insulation around the outlet box.

The outlet was removed from the wall and was shut down.

There was a lamp plugged into the outlet at the time of the fire.

No injuries from the incident.

Leave a Reply